Monday, September 15, 2008

Grand Opening and Ike Refugees






This first picture is of Jared and I at Grand Opening.  He looked so handsome and just Mr. Professional at the club.  People loved him and I know why.  He is such a hard working person, I am so thankful for him in my life.









These next pictures are from when my parents came to visit as refugees from Friendswood.  Lindsey, Mom, and I played Scraball.  Jared and Lindsey played video games and cards.  Attached is video of Jared grilling, and the refugee cake we made.  Notice the low spot in the middle that Lindsey ended up filling with icing.  We had a great time.  We are very thankful and fortunate for the ac we recieved after a few hours and now my parents are some of the first to get electricity in Friendswood.  We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

Looks like you all had a party! I'm happy for your parents that they got electricity back so soon. I know they are glad as well.

Jared really looks sharp and he has a very pretty lady with him.
Love you,
Mamaw

Guard Mom Jen said...

Happy to hear yall had some form of entertainment. Who won the scrabble game? Seeing the cake makes me want to bake one! Thanks! lol

You and Jared look great in that pic! Not surprised..yall take great pics everytime. You look really good pregnant too! Can't believe how much your tummy has grown! Can't wait to see yall!

We are all blessed! We have a great family! Glad to hear everyone is safe.

Talk to you soon!
Jen