Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Softball game on Sunday afternoons




















Here is a picture of Jared and I at his first softball game with the optometry students he plays with on his team.  He is a fill in and they think he is a ringer!  He plays in Pearland on sunday evenings at 4:30 and 5:30.  So much fun!  Jared really is talented.  In this picture is also my dad's new beard.  John, I thought you would appreciate this one.  He is growing it for his bike trip to Mexico or maybe just because he can.  I like it and love you daddy.  Jared thinks it's really cool too.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I remember Jared always was a good athlete.

Congratulations on the pregnancy and thanks for sharing pictures with us!

Love,
Aunt Carol in Amarillo

Mamaw 28 said...

It's always nice to get comments. I sometimes think people are afraid to comment.

Jared is especially a good baseball player. I always enjoyed going to the little league baseball games for Ronnie and Jared. They were both very good at baseball.

Love you both, Mom Mary