Saturday, December 6, 2008

much nicer tonight




The last couple of nights we have been really fussy.  I don't know if we are going through a growth spirt or if it is gas but Addie has been not quite herself.  We bought some infamil and gas medicine today to supplement and she has been much happier.  My nerves were definitely being tested and I wasn't sure if this was just the way it was supposed to be or what.  She is much happier and more pleasant to be around now.  We love our baby.  Here are pictures of Addie after her bath tonight.  Thank God for my wonderful husband who is my best friend but a wonderful tag team partner when it comes to parenting.  I love you Baby.

1 comment:

Barbara P said...

There will be many more growth spurts and out of the ordinary days. Ms. Addison is adorable. She sure does have some wild hair after her bath time!

Call me when you have a chance!