Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day














Well today was a great day.  Although Jared had to work we did stop by.  He sure looked cute!  Addie, Aunt Lindsey and I went to Chick fil A for breakfast and then our little Valentine fell asleep.  Aunt Lindsey has done a great job taking care of Addie.  She let me do my assignment for grad school while taking care of Addie.  After Chick fil A we went to Memorial City Mall and spent the morning/afternoon together.  We had a great time.  Jared is going to be home for dinner and I couldn't ask for a better day.  Jared surprised me with pearl stud earrings for Valentines Day.  They match the necklace he bought me for becoming a mother.  Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leigh...Addie's bows are fabulous!!!!! Where do you get them???