Monday, August 10, 2009

A visit with the grandparents and our chic fil a party






We had a really short visit with my parents on Sunday afternoon on their way back from San Antonio.  We met at double daves and played with Addie until her nap.  Jared and Jacob picked up my "momma chair" and brought it here from Star.  I will take pictures of it and post it soon.  I am sitting in it as we speak.  I love it.  I read and surf the web in it all the time.  Remember when you visit please that this is the "momma chair".  She has a name and we will be referring to it as such.  Anyone is welcome to sit there as long as you call her by her proper name.  I go back to school on Wednesday.  I am not looking forward to it.  Chic fil A are some dear friends of ours and they through Addie and I a back to school outing.  Free breakfast for six of our friends.  It was really nice.  Free was nice too.  We all had breakfast before going to work.  It was early for Jared but he didn't mind getting free chicken minis.  The people there are too sweet and just love Addie.  Tomorrow Jared is taking Addie and I for a tour of the ballpark as our last day off together.  More pictures soon to come.  Love yall!
















No comments: