Monday, October 26, 2009

Early Bath





Tonight we had an early bath. Addie and I were making casseroles tonight and homemade chilli. She kept coughing like something was tickling her throat. After several snacks and a bagel, everything came up. It came up from the bottom straight up. She got sick down my front and back side. Addie and I were wearing vomit in our hair, all over our clothes and the floor. We were hopping in the tub right away. I now can give Addie a bath by myself pretty sufficiently. Addie is fine and loving life. She just had a tickle in her throat a bit off too much to chew. Needless to say I called her Jared's daughter tonight.

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

Sounds like you handled it all very well. Glad Addie is OK. Give her lots of hugs & kisses from Mamaw and Pawpaw.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! I hear though that there are some really good ones of addison in the front yard too????