Thursday, November 12, 2009

A little of this and that


Sorry it has been so long since we have posted. Not much is going on here. We are still eating and growing like a weed. Addie likes finger foods but still prefers her veggetables in a liquid form and spooned. She is still really fond of yogurt, vanilla wafers, crackers and anything bread. She liked the cranberry orange bread we made. She loves whole milk now, especially if Daddy shares. I know this is a poor habit to teach. We are working on that. Addie understands no. Sometimes I take her to her room to throw her tantrum and then we go back to the scene and discuss why we were in trouble....for example the dishwasher, when mommy was loading it and she wanted to touch and take out the utensils. She is a selective listener but can be very good when she wants to be. She really likes the baby einstein videos with sign language and Jared taught her to whistle. We are still trying to tape that. I will post it as soon as we can. Walking has turned into a run. She bumps into things all the time now. She likes to play in cardboard boxes. Addie gets so proud of herself when sitting in one.
Jared and I are definitely in a busy part of our lives. I am going to do my best to stick out this graduate school until March. I think I will be done by then. I am starting my 10th class out of 12 on Monday. My face looks like a pepperoni pizza and I am thankful my husband is so understanding our how our house looks. It is really taxing and I am praying about the end in sight and just finishing. Big party in the spring when we are done. No summer school, cheerleading or anything this summer or next year! Just us and the family.
This weekend we are taking family pictures. Then we are moving furniture and boxes for my parents on Sunday. They are getting new flooring in their house. LUCKY! and they deserve it too!








Addie has two more teeth that have broken through on either side of her front two teeth. she is hard to photograph now days!!! Always moving and hard to get to sit still. So we will see how the pictures go! Here is Addie playing in the kitchen on the floor. We have to watch what is on the floor because little miss thang will find food left from dinner the night before and eat it up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Ms AJ is getting soo big, and Leigh, she is really looking more and more like you. Give AJ a hug and kiss from Nana and PawPaw. See you at Thanksgiving.

Julie Charanza said...

What sweet, cute videos and pics:)