Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend of May 7th

One week down, and two more to go before we are Carrollton, Texas residents. It has been challenging but every day we are amazed at how supportive and loving our friends and family have been. I am taking friday off so that I can help with Jared clean the house. We are truly blessed. We had a dinner last night with some old high school friends and college cheerleader friends. Love them. Also, we got to see Nana and Papaw on Saturday and Grammy and Papaw for breakfast on Sunday Mother's Day. We sure enjoyed the visit. Addison sure loved seeing her daddy. I think I still get more torn up than she does with good byes but she has been mostly great....only a few two year old incidents but we are doing better. The garage is packed four boxes high and the house is similar but I know we will be there soon. Please don't ask me where something is, it would be an adventure finding it. Enjoy and we will talk to you soon in the next upcoming weeks. Oh, baby Jesse Miles is doing fine. We didn't gain any weight in the last two weeks, so doctor Zimmerman wants me to just settle down and eat. Our new doctor at 34 weeks will be Doctor Webster of Plano. My cousin Melanie uses her and we are pleased to have a doctor. Happy Mothers Day!



2 comments:

Zack and Kimmee said...

So, will you have you new baby at Medical Center of Plano or Presby Plano? I have been in both - they are equally great! Zoey was born at Presby Plano :)

King Family said...

Plano Presbyterian, Dr. Webster was great! things are coming together!