Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Three Month pictures









In our last post I took a picture of Jared's leg. Not mine, I would definitely need to shave... :) Jared is in the Covenant Church mens softball league and hit a triple with a slide into third. After that everyone started to run a little faster and the injuries just came. Then Mr. King, while playing first base, caught a throw short to first and did the splits, all while pulling his hamstring. Real men play softball. Hugh! They won both games and he had a great time while doing it. Addie mostly plays in the dirt and tries to sit in the dug out. She doesn't understand why all the daddies get to sit in there. She is great with playing with other kids in the dirt and cheering her daddy on. when he comes up to bat her face is in the fence and she is yelling, "yah daddy! or "that's my daddy". Fun times and we are getting to meet some great people. I met a woman that works from home for HP and I am totally trying to swing a job like that. Jesse feels like a load of bricks and doing well. I take both kids in for their well visits on November first. That's when I will have an official weight. enjoy!

No comments: