Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jared Throw Back Pics 1980, the Kids Well Visit





Addison and Jesse had their well visits today. Stats are in. Jesse is 17.5 pounds and 24.5 inches long. That's 90% in weight.....sturdy boy. Addison is 28.5 pounds and 35.5 inches tall. That's about the 25% for both. Kids are doing great. Both have small ear infections but doing great. Addison in the car says to me, "Mommy thanks for taking me to the doctor."....Love her. Doctor says she is great and doesn't seem to have any problems communicating....ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember these pics of Jared, the one of him and John was at Grandma Lois and Grandpa Donald's house in Ohio. I believe that is the visit that John put a catfish in my fish tank and it ate all my fish . . . thanks for bringing back some old memories.

Missy