Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching Up























Well, sorry it has been so long.  A lot has happened in the King family since Christmas.  I got a job in Allen, Texas.  It has been wonderful.
In January our Alma Mater was in the National Championship football game here in Frisco, Texas.  Lots of old cheerleaders and friends were in town.  Fun times.
Jared and I went on a motorcycle ride in Arkansas and Oklahoma in March.  My dad came along and helped navigate us to Mena, Arkansas.  It was a great time away from things and we truly saw that we are fortunate for the things we have.  We were in some really remote areas of Oklahoma and Arkansas.

The kids and our family bought and just moved to Allen.  Jared was promoted again with Lifetime Fitness.
Jesse is 10 months now.  He is 24 pounds and in the 95% for head circumference, 85% for weight, and no surprise 25% for height.  He has had several ear infections and it looks like we are going to do tubes this week or at least the intro appointment.  The kids are doing well.  We just transitioned to a new sitter or for at least the next couple of weeks before summer.  We are really pleased. her name is Dawn and she lives on some property with horses and chickens.  Jesse and Addie are together with one little boy and thats it.  Next year Addie will be in a three year old pre school program within Allen ISD.  We are really excited.
We are posting some older pictures and some newer ones as well.  I recently got a call from Frisco ISD for an instructional coach interview.  I'm very excited to attend this because I hadn't applied for any jobs since Octoberish.  They just called because they had it on file and a position came available.  I'm excited for the opportunity to interview and we will just see what happens.  Frisco is near our home and I'm really happy with my position here in Allen.  The best job I've ever had.

1 comment:

Barbara P said...

So excited to see you four are doing well. The kids are adorable!

I hope you have a great interview and can then decide if you want the new job.

~Barbara