Saturday, August 2, 2008

23 weeks


Our baby is the size of a large mango this week.  We are very excited.  She still doesn't have a name.  I am giving Jared a list of four we both like and I told him he should just decide.  At this point, I just want to know.  Jared and I are both praying that God will reveal her name to us or that He will bring it to light to us and we will be listening.  We like Letta, Lacie, Abigail, and Linlee.  We really like Abigail Grace or Linlee Grace.  We will let you know if and when we find out.

2 comments:

Guard Mom Jen said...

I like Abigail Grace. Hmmmm, I also like Linlee Grace too. Wow, good names! I think I am leaning more towards Abigail. So pretty! I can't wait till the day arrives when she joins our family!!!!

Mamaw 28 said...

Hi!
I just thought of another name...Lily (Lillie) Grace. Jared had a great-grandmother on his Granddad King's side whose name was Lillie Annie.

Hope you are feeling OK. Tell Jared we said HELLO!

Love you