Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lamar University



I just sent in my paperwork to Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas.  Jared and I have been praying over when to take the next step in schooling for myself and we decided to take a leap.  My friend Sheree will be doing the program with me.  It is a principalship program that is completely online.  It is a work at your own pace program.  I should start the first class on September 15th.  The second class will start on October 24th and finish on December 2nd.  I plan on finishing my course work as quickly as possible.  I am thinking and hoping that this will help me stay busy instead of going stir crazy waiting for this nameless baby girl to arrive.  Jared is picking the name now from a couple we have talked about.  I think he likes to hold this name thing over my head.  Anywho, I know grad school is crazy.  I only have 12 classes and I am hoping to have two done before baby girl gets here.  I will keep you guys updated if the name does come about before her birthday.  Love yall!

3 comments:

My Wonderful Life said...

That is good? Are you going back to work? I sent you an email awhile back did you get it?

King Family said...

Yes, your brother frustrates me! He is going to call you. We are still going strong here. I am going to Conroe tomorrow to register with a friend at babies r us. I will check with you afterwards to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. I have my six month check up on Monday. Your brother is a procrastinator as you know and hasn't called you like we have talked about months ago. Anywho, I hope all is well. Joseph's hair has gotten so light he definitely looks like a combination of Dillon and Jake! Growing up to be such a cute young man!

My Wonderful Life said...

No he has not called. You should also register at Target too. If you want me to do that with you I can. I can't believe it is almost 6months. You don't have long now. I can't wait.