Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all.  This years mother's day has a new meaning to me.  I still cannot believe the immense feeling of love that you have for one creature the moment you lay eyes on it.  I'm speaking of Addie.  Jared and I look at each other every day and say we are truly blessed and thankful for the opportunity to be parents.  Thank you mom for being such a great model of how a mother should be.  I can't think of anyone I would like to immulate more as a mother.  Thank you Jesus for mothers.  Since becoming one it has also given me a new feeling of how Christ must feel about us.  I think I understand his love just a little more than I did before.  Happy Mother's Day!

Attached is a video of Addie licking and eating her teething biscuit.  I thought it was humerous.  Enjoy!






1 comment:

Mamaw 28 said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day!!! We are very well pleased that all our grandchildren have wonderful loving mothers. They also have great dads too but it's not Father's Day yet. Hope you have a blessed day.