Sunday, May 17, 2009

Visit to Livingston

Addie and I visited Nana and Pop Pop this weekend and had such a good time.  We went swimming and took a trip to Walmart.  Addie is now teething and we also enjoyed some teething biscuits and just visiting with the puppy dogs.  We are truly fortunate to have such great parents.  While on the road to Livingston, we stopped in Cleveland to fill up.  I took Addie out to stretch her legs and she dripped poop on either sides of her diaper on me.  We got her changed and on the way, flustered I tried to hurry and got a speeding ticket in Sheopard, TX.  I know right.  The state trooper had no sympathy for me and then asked, "So you went to Sam Houston?"  I said yes and we were finally on the way.  Remember this is all happening with Addie screaming in the background while getting my ticket.  Teething makes Addie fussy.  Oh well, all in a days work.  I still love being a mom.




No comments: