Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 2010













This month has already started and proved to be a quick one. Addie is completely on whole milk now but not quite off the bottle. We have some bottles that are transitional with different lids but we only drink whole milk. We have been pretty healthy for the last month or so. A little runny nose and cough but still healthy. We are truly thankful and you have no idea. Jared started in sales on the first and is holding his own. I try to be that encourager and God is truly faithful. He is doing a great job and really enjoying it. We spend much of our time in prayer for his job and again God is faithful! He is loving the work and pace of things. He misses the time at home but we are appreciating the time we have together. Jared is doing and excelling above and beyond his quota and for his goal this month. We are truly blessed and give all the glory to Him!

This month Mamaw and Pawpaw came to town to watch Addie while I went to Instructional Leadership Development at Region 4 and Jared worked. This was an incredible load off our backs and we are thankful. Thank you Mom and Dad. Addison was well taken care of and since then has been eating more. Thanks again.
This Saturday I went to Friendswood for the evening and came back on Saturday. I have an eye infection and look like a fictious vampire. My right eye is bloodshot. Addison and I went to Walmart yesterday to try to purchase my eye glasses and it is going to take at least five days. I am currently wearing my out of date 6 or 7 year old ones. But I am thankful because without them I am blind. I had a horrible headache yesterday when I tried just wearing one contact. Chris Rhea, a good friend of ours, is in his last semester of optometry school told us that I probably just need some oxygen to my cornea and to apply my antibiotic four times a day. I am already seeing improvement. No pun intented. But feeling much better. I still may be in these bottle caps until the end of next week but I am grateful for Chris Rhea and the help he has given us. I just need to take my contact lenses out more frequently.

Above are some pictures of the adventures Addison had with her grandpa on Saturday morning. She loves his D-O-G.

Thanks for reading in and more updates soon to come.

No comments: