Friday, January 1, 2010

New year and new projects







Here is the garage door of ours that is broken until our appointment on Monday at 8:30am on Monday. This happened the other day and I am just happy we are having it fixed as quickly as we are. We thought it would be taken care of the next day but the home warranty was not really cooperative. Also attached are pictures of the new light fixtures that Jared and Patrick installed. Mostly Jared. It was less than cooperative for the two boys. The light was recessed in the wall for both lights. Yeah 1985. More pictures soon to come of Sheree and I's painting. I should be done in the next day or two. I will post pictures of our progress. Addison and I are sure enjoying ourselves together. Here are a few pictures of our afternoon together.

No comments: