Monday, March 1, 2010

Ear Infection and a little of everything
























Attached are some pictures of when Addison, Jared and I made brownies. The batter tasted better than the batch came out. The batch came out more cakie than like a brownie.

This last weekend Addison had what we know now as an ear infection. I was thinking upper respiratory because she had fever for really the first time. She was running a 101 temperature for almost three days. We called the doctor and the reason Tylenol wasn't working was because of her weight. We are able to give her more because of her weight and once we did that we were able to manage it better. Also attached are videos of Addison outside for a short break while she was sick. Keep in mind these videos are taken while she has fever. Poor kid really likes it outside. Here are a couple of our breaks out on the back porch. She loves to walk in and out.

Addison is fifteen months now. She weighs 22 pounds and is still in the 40th percentile for weight. Jared took her to the doctor this morning so I would only have to take a half day. It works out well with Jared in sales. He was working a half day today and I was able to work half the morning.

Jared is doing well in sales. He is getting great comments from his supervisors and is really enjoying it.....and with integrity.

School is getting intense with TAKS season around the corner. As well, I'm in my last class with school and having to write many papers. I am trying to get as much work done at work as possible. I walk in Beaumont on May 15th. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ms AJ. Nana sure does miss you, so does PawPaw. I drank my coffee with you on my cup this morning, as I do most mornings now that PawPaw brought the cup home from work. We will come to see you soon sweetie. Lots of love and kisses to you and your Mom and Dad.

Barbara P said...

Congrats on walking in May!