Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Afternoon









Sunday afternoon my parents drove in from Friendswood to come see me for my birthday. Daddy brought the bike and Jared and he went on a ride. It was a quick ride and mom and I had money on how long they would be gone. They were gone a lot longer than we thought they would be. Must have been good man time. It was a gorgeous day. I think the high was 65 degrees and the wind was blowing. It made it feel like in the forties. Mom and I watched Addison and prepped the food for the grill. Addison enjoyed the ice cream cake. I am trying to be sneaky and put more vegetables in Addison's diet. Lately she is eating a lot of beans, rice and casseroles. Mayra makes a lot of Peruvian and Cuban dishes. Addison of course eats anything Mayra puts in front of the kids. She gets home cooking all day long. But eating for mommy is a different story. She is now eating more beans for me if I put them with some kind of rice. She eats butter beans, garbonzo beans, kindney beans, chilli beans and pinto beans. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Barbara P said...

Has Jared resorted to watching television in the garage?

I hope school is finishing up and you are ready for May 15th!

Callie said...

hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!! I miss seeing you guys!!!