Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Update June 27th (39 weeks)

We saw the doctor this morning. I have high blood pressure. Never in my life have I ever had high blood pressure. My doctor says it is directly related to stress and I need to just relax. Well I am done with walking and trying to make things happen. I have decided to fully believe in the fact that there is a greater plan and GOD is in control. I find it most difficult to let go and just wait. I am by no means the most patient person, ask my parents about Christmas's in the past. I think this is also more difficult because I am such a literal, middle school mathematics teacher. I wish he would just make his appointment and come on time but life and child birthing doesn't work like that. Thankfully Jared is being super daddy and taking care of things at the house it seems effortlessly. He is cool as a cucumber and as he questioned me last night, "Do you believe God is in control?" Of course, but easier said than done. Jared took Addison to the park yesterday and got her all red faced and then bathed her. She so looks forward to time with him and is his little shadow. Several times now she walked up to people and said, "This is my daddy". Just melts his heart as you can imagine. She is becoming more verbose by the day and her facials and reactions are just priceless. We played the "I spy the color...." game the other day in the store. She liked it a lot and we will probably play it again to pass the time in the store. So July 6th is our day if Mr. Jesse Miles King doesn't come sooner.

1 comment:

Barbara P said...

I know how you feel. I kept wishing and wishing for Braydon to come last summer and it just wasn't up to me. I hope he comes before the 6th, but whenever he comes he will be beautiful and your heart will be full of love.

Try to relax and enjoy your time with Addison.