Monday, June 20, 2011

Found my Camera Cord


Here are some old photos and new. Here are some items that are awaiting Jesse when he arrives. His room wouldn't be complete without his Houston Astros gear. Here also you will see some outfits awaiting him. We are really anxious to meet our little man. We haven't decided on a date for induction yet but the earliest the doctor will do it is June 28th. We were thinking maybe July 1st or 2nd. We will see. I hope he comes before then. We are walking twice a day in hope to help things along. At the bottom of this post are some pictures of Addison around November and December of 2010. There were on my camera and couldn't resist. Again, we are abundantly blessed by our circumstances and this seems to be the worst part of pregnancy for me. the waiting.









2 comments:

Barbara P said...

I hope things speed along and Jesse comes sooner rather than later. I remember the waiting just last summer with Braydon.

What is your actual due date?

Are there concerns requiring the induction?

Maybe it will be like with Addison and you luck out and go into labor prior to induction.

Good luck!

Barbara P said...

The outfits are adorable. One of my favorite pictures is of Cameron and Braydon in their Big/Little brother outfits.

Can't wait to see Baby Jesse.