Thursday, July 16, 2009

Addie has a boo boo



I take full responsibility for it.  Addie and I were in the bathroom and she pulled my hair straightener off the counter by the cord and it fell on her.  It was on and really hot.  I can never forgive myself.  she is fine as you can see.  But, second degree burns from her right hand knuckles to almost her elbow and on the underside from her wrist to almost her elbow.  Jared and I are changing her dressings twice a day and we see the doctor tomorrow.  More update soon to come.  It is hard to get a good picture of it because is so mobile now.  I'm sorry, please forgive me and I will update you soon.



6 comments:

Zack and Kimmee said...

Poor baby... it can happen to any of us, though, don't beat yourself up too bad! She'll be fine.

Mamaw 28 said...

I'm glad she is OK. Accidents are going to happen! It's how you care for her and teach her about what happened after the accident that matters. It's quite obvious to me that you care dearly. I Love You all. Give here a big hug and a kiss and tell her it's from MAMAW.

Barbara P said...

Accidents happen. She is beautiful! Don't beat yourself up.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that this had to happen. You are a wonderful mother. I hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that she is ok!! I miss yall!! Your a wonderful mother!!

J-Wall said...

Ah here's the story! She looks just as happy as ever. :) You guys are such great parents, I know she'll heal up fine.