Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swimming at the Rodriguez's







Addie loves several things. Two of them being swimming and guacamole!  She, Jared and I went swimming with our friends mike and kate and grilled for dinner.  Addie is discovering how to crawl through the water....being supervised of course.  She likes to play with their puppy dogs Shelby and Brazos.  Addie is quickly learning the words "no".  I hate to say it so loud some times but the only way she will stop what she is doing is for me to almost shout it and then she turns to me and I say no maam.  Thankfully so far that is all it has taken for her to stop what she is doing and then be redirected.  We will see how well that works when she starts walking.  Here are a few pictures from this evening.  More to come in a day or so.

No comments: