Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This evening


this evening we started off frantic to get a couple of things done and quickly realized that things will take care of themselves and just enjoyed being a family.  here are some sweet videos of our family time tonight.  Addie is learning to kiss....not really but she opens her mouth and runs into your face.  We like to go outside in our yard and sit on a blanket about seven o'clock and the heat isn't beating down on us.  Our grass is coming in nice and green thanks to Jared and the good Lord.  Jared has been working really hard on our yard.  Addie and I have been spending our days together but recently she has developed a habit of following me into other rooms and wining if she can't see me or be near me.  I don't enjoy that but she is teething right now.  It is such a joy to see her change day to day.  I never realized how hard it is to be a stay at home mom.  I love it and her every day. Oh, and this morning she found a june bug on my kitchen floor and took a bite out of it.  She got quiet and when i looked around she was chewing on something.  Quickly after the finger sweep I had a drenched june bug in my hand covered in slobber.  Addie looked at me like Mom, what's your deal?  anywho, enjoy and we will visit again soon.






No comments: